Business Development Rep
Job description – Business Development Rep
Quest is currently looking for a fluent English + fluent German speaking Business Development Rep to focus on our
Information & Systems Management Solutions, including Data Protection, Unified Endpoint Management and Information
Management. This is a pure prospecting role with heavy outbound calling to prospective clients in Germany speaking
regions of Europe.
Quest Software enables organizations of all sizes to better secure, manage, monitor, protect, and analyze information and
infrastructure in order to help fuel innovation and drive businesses forward.
When you join our team, you will have the opportunity to build and develop products at scale. Our product portfolio
serves a large base of customers, and we are addressing the strategic imperatives for enterprise businesses. Working with
some of the most talented employees the industry has to offer, we provide enhanced career opportunities for team
members to learn and grow in a rapidly changing environment.
Life at Quest means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
Our team members’ health and wellness are our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
- Generate business through proactive outreach to new customers via cold calling and strategic email campaigning
- Quickly develop value-based business relationships with B2B customers
- Identify customer needs and requirements
- Promote and position the strategic & tactical values of Information & Systems Management solution offerings
- Schedule concrete next steps with the customer and the territory specialist, typically a product demonstration
- Seamlessly transfer sales opportunities to the territory specialist
- Research, qualify, manage and track leads and related sales activities
- Develop internal sales relationships with sales specialist and sales engineers
- Function competently and competitively in a fast-paced, highly transactional call-center environment that requires
project and time management skill
⦁ Languages – English and German
⦁ 1+ years of outbound B2B sales experience OR a combination of work experience and education
⦁ Demonstrable verbal and written communication skills
⦁Ability to learn quickly and think analytically as full training will be provided.
⦁ Bachelor’s Degree or Higher Education
Why choose Quest?
We’re global, 3,500+ strong and have products that help customers achieve true IT resilience now. The minute you come aboard Quest, you’re joining a peoplecentric company with generous rewards and benefits.
Networking and relationships are one of the biggest takeaways of joining Quest. There’s always an experienced person nearby – on your team or in another functional area – to help you on your journey. And you’ll see how easy it is tomake great friends along the way.
Global, Inclusive Culture
With employees all over the world, Quest strives for realizing equality and inclusion to reflect the global landscape in which we all work and live. The Quest Equality & Inclusion Council and our Employee Resource Groups exist to cultivate a culture of belonging.
Discover Why Our Team Wouldn’t Work Anywhere Else
What’s not to love about Quest? If you’re looking for remote work flexibility, truly collaborative teams, and a culture built on heart, we’re waiting for you.
What we offer
- Work from home or at a local office where available
- Company issued high-end laptop and all necesary equipment
- Performance based promotion opportunities
- Professional development – including mentoring programs to our program specialized leadership development courses, you’ll be well-positioned for
- Referral bonuses
- Preformance based commissions where everyone can share in the company financial success
- Competitive compensation package and benefits based on experience and skill level
- Full-time employment with all taxes and contributions covered
- Comprehensive private medical insurance
- Health and wellbeing subsidy
- Mental Health First Aid Responder Team
- 24/7 access to Learning, Mindfulness and Exercise/Activity platform
- Regular monthly payments
- 5 weeks of paid vacation; 6 weeks at 5 years
- 5 paid personal days for emergencies
- All National holidays paid